Homemade gifts for Christmas

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just wanted to acknowledge a few of the lovely homemade gifts I got for xmas

Tim drew me this 'anatomically-incorrect bookworm (with arms and all), who munches on the top of your book whenever you close him up inside it.' He is adorable, and on the top left you can see him sitting in another of my gifts, a mushroom-themed book cover from a local craft market, to go with my blog/shop name :)

Tim also got me this adorable sloth from marymaryhandmade. She makes lovely pendants and does custom orders too. I have seen a Dugong and Sea Otter in her shop recently ^.^

I got this pocket mirror for a friend (and one for myself) from ThisYearsGirl because I love her artwork. Would love a big image of this print on my wall one day :)

Thanks to all the gift givers and creators :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

-