Mushroom mushroom!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Since the name of my blog/shop is pixelated mushroom, I thought it was about time I actually made a mushroom!



This is a crochet amigurumi mushroom - as you can see, there are some gaps between the stitches and the white thread shows through where it shouldn't.



My Doctor Whos have stalled a little, I'm so busy that i haven't had time to sort out what I need to take on the train to complete them. I have been working on patterns and there should be one finished this week however :)

Oh, and the favourite Doctor Who poll over on the right there ends in 2 days - it has been quite interesting. Christopher is lagging far behind (which surprises me) and Peter Davison and Tom Baker are catching up to David Tennant :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very nice! I love the sharp edges you've created for the edge of the mushroom cap and base of the stalk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! Love ur blog!
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete

-