Alien rabbit - finished

Monday, August 31, 2009

I recently bought a group of crochet patterns from the etsy shop crochetpattern. The one I really wanted was the beautiful alien bunny, which I have now made up :) I am very happy with him and am using him as a door stop. He leans against my bedroom door and stops it from closing all the time.





It was a very easy and quick pattern, and the only advice I would have for anyone using any of these patterns, is to note the stitch numbers and not the wording. I think the pattern was originally written in Japanese, and the translation is slightly off.

The wording says: Increase with two single crochet stitches in every 2 stitches of the previous row (24 stitches).

Whereas it actually means: Increase after every 2 stitches of the previous row

By looking at the stitch count you can realise this, but it could cause a bit of confusion. Still, it is a lovely pattern, and I am very fond of my bunny.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-